Electrical Network Design
ACES Engineering is a Level 3 Accredited Service Provider specialising in the design, engineering and construction of electrical network infrastructure. ACES can provide its clients with turnkey solutions from investigations into existing electrical network operations and consultancy; through to conceptual design, detailed design and construction.
With a wealth of experience and expertise in the Australian electrical distribution and transmission industry, ACES delivers professional, cost effective solutions complimented by safety, quality and environmental accreditations.
ACES strength is in its people and the many years of experience they have in a wide variety of electrical infrastructure projects including:
- Large Load or High Voltage customer
- Estate Electrical reticulation planning
- Network Connection Projects
- Padmounted or Kiosk Substations
- Indoor or Chamber Substations
- High Voltage Customer Installations
- Asset Relocations
- Industrial Subdivisions
- Residential Subdivisions
- Network Investigation and Consultation
- Maximum Demand Calculations
- Earth Grid Design
- Protection Grading Studies
- Feeder Optimisation
- Pole Loading Calculations and Limit State Analysis
- Quality of Supply Analysis
- Testing , Compliance and Certification
- Research and Development
- Transmission and Distribution Works
ACES Engineering Services also incorporates cable / feeder design optimisation to ensure the system is delivered to its intended design requirements while minimising capital expenditure.
Whatever your requirements ACES can provide a tailored solution for design, construction or complete Engineering Procurement Construction Management (EPCM) contracts.